Saturday, May 5, 2012

My FIRST LOKALITY SNAPBACK!

Bought my first LOKALITY SNAPBACK. Thanks to Dabush for the snapback. I want to wear it in Bintulu. :) Arrived in Bintulu this morning 5/5/12 and was called immediately to the office to inspect something. From today onward I will be very busy for 21 days straight. No break for me then. I will not be able to update my blog. :( Since I have nothing to do on weekends that's why I decided to start writing again. Just to share what activities that I have done in Bintulu. I'm alone this week until next Friday since Bg Emi's family is on holiday. :( What a boring week it will be, luckily I'm also busy at the office. If I have time then I will update more stories about me in this blog. Be sure to check my blog. Thank you. (I Think I'm Talking To Myself) HELP ME CLICK THESE ADs GUYS :) PLEASEEEEEE..... *asking so nicely* 

No comments:

Post a Comment