Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I have to start WRITING AGAIN

I have to start writing since this is the only thing that I can do during my free time... I am currently working in Bintulu.... Bintulu is okay I guess. If you want to save money Bintulu is the best place since the activities there are so limited. Sometimes I just don't know what to do especially during weekends. This is the story of my life. I have worked for 3 months in Bintulu. So far the activities that I have done is just chilling out at Tanjung Batu since that is the only place that have a lot of activities during the weekend. You can see a lot of people play skimboard there, and also there are a lot of people jogging and just having a nice time enjoying the scenery while having ABC (ice-cream topping) and Ayam Panggang and other variety of foods that you can find in Tanjung Batu.

Working Environment
The working environment in Bintulu is so far great, just that sometimes I have to go back late from work. The workload is a lot and sometimes I experienced fatigue! Have a lot of new friends and the people there is quite nice. I love living in Bintulu because Bintulu is still in Sarawak. After spending four years in Universiti Malaysia Pahang, I have decided to look for a job in Sarawak. Finally I got it, and I'm very grateful that I got this job. Anyways, I have to go. RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS. :) take care people.. REMIND ME TO POST SOMETHING AGAIN OK! add mek on TWITTER @KIOKUDIN and FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/budinDINA......

No comments:

Post a Comment