Thursday, May 3, 2012

Had dinner with my love at Old Town White Coffee and it was fun. Going to leave soon to Bintulu... Have to work hard! I have lots in mind and have a lot of responsibilities now. Luckily I have Bg Emi there to support me and makes me feel like home while I'm at Bintulu. It seems like I'm going to become a part of Bintulu itself. As time passes by, I will learn to appreciate what I have and become an even more responsible person. Living away from home will teach you a lot of things. It will definitely change the way you think and the way you interpret life in your own perspective. I think that is it for tonight. Just came back playing DOTA with my buddies in Kuching. Going back to Bintulu soon. BLOG later. Take care and Goodnight peeps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment